Back in September 2018, Aegis School of Data Science, Cyber Security & Telecom, run by Aegis Knowledge Trust announced nominations for the 9th edition of Aegis Graham Bell Awards (AGBA) and earlier this year the winners were announced. Similarly now, the 10th edition of the awards concluded the 2nd jury round and the winners will be facilitated on 27th February 2020.
The second jury round was hosted with a focus on IT, SMAC and exponential technologies in Bangalore. Several companies demonstrated their innovation and the list of companies include Quantiphi, Course5 Intelligence, Playment, Math Company, Wipro GE, Yulu Bikes, PhonePe, Finzy, Claym Media & Tech, Siemens, Orrtus, HCL, Comviva, Tech Mahindra, Locus, Sigmoid, Cisco, ESDS IFTAS, Parallel Wireless, Khushi Foods, Meesho, Servify, ShareChat, TailorSmart, Bliss & Style Mobility, etc.
The jury who chose the best of the innovation include
- Dr. Abhijit Gangopadhyay, Dean, Aegis School of Data Science
- Bhupesh Daheria, CEO, Aegis School of Data Science
- Dr. Vinay Kulkarni, Adjunct Professor at Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Director, Faculty and Mentor, Aegis School of Data Science
- Rajib Mahalik, COO, Aegis International
- Chandan Kumar Sonowal, Managing Director, Coretouch Technologies
- Snehanshu Mitra, Head of CoE, DS & AI, NASSCOM
- Dr. Viral Shah, Cofounder and CEO Julia Computing
- Dr. Srinivasan Raghavan, Distinguished Scientist India Institute of Science
- Subhashis Banerjee, Co-founder of Chapter.ai & AI foundry
- Dilip Chenoy, Secretary General, FICCI
- Prof N. Viswanadham, INSA Senior Scientist in the Computer Science and Automation, IISc
- Nandini Mansinghka, CEO of Mumbai Angels Network
- Abhijit Dasgupta, Global Program Director-Cyber Security & Director – Regional Information Security Head, ManpowerGroup
- Prof. Anjula Gurtoo, Chairperson, Centre for Society and Policy, IISc
- Sridhar Govardhan, Senior Director, and Head Information Security, Flipkart
- Dr. Rajeev Gopalakrishnan, Group Lead, Industry and Startup Initatives, CoE Cyber Security, IISc, Government of Karnataka
- Dr. Swetha Suresh, Head – Healthtech and Innovation Partnerships, Swiss Consulate of India
- Amitabh Satyam, Chairman, Smart Transformations
- Somshubhro Pal Choudhury, Partner, Bharat Innovation Fund
The winners of the 10th Aegis Graham Bell Awards will be facilitated next month in Bengaluru. We should know the list then.