Aegis School of Data Science, Cyber Security & Telecom, run by Aegis Knowledge Trust has announced that nomination for 9th edition of Aegis Graham Bell Awards (AGBA) is now open. It is now in 9th edition since the initiation of the award.
This year Aegis Graham Bell Award (AGBA) will be hosting two Jury rounds, one for the Telecom and Mobile Categories and another for the Focus and Tech Categories. Telecom and Mobile Category Jury round will be held on 24th September to 28th September 2018 in New Delhi and the deadline for the same ends on Wednesday, 5th September 2018.
Focus and Tech Category Jury round will be held on 12th November to 16th November 2018 in Mumbai and the deadline for the same ends on Friday, 12th October 2018.
Innovators will felicitated at the India Mobile Congress, organised by COAI and Department of Telecommunication, Govt of India, from 25th – 27th October 2018, at New Delhi. FoneArena is one of media partners for the awards.
Telecom and Mobile categories:
- Innovative Telecom Product/Solution
- Innovative Mobile App for Enterprise
- Bringing Fortune at the bottom of pyramid
- Service Innovation
- Green Telecom
- Innovative Managed Services
- Best Value Added Services
- Innovative Mobile App for Consumer
- Telecom Infra
Focus and Tech categories:
- Innovative Smart City solution
- Digital India Initiative
- Application for Social Good
- Innovation in AR, VR, Mixed Reality
- Innovation in Cloud
- Data Science/Analytics/AI in BFSI
- Data Science/Analytics/AI in Health
- Data Science/Analytics/AI in Telecom
- Data Science/Analytics/AI in Media and Entertainment
- Business Intelligence, BigData, AI, DL, Analytics and ML
- Innovation in IoT
- Cyber Security
- Innovative Education Solutions
- Innovation in eCommerce
- Innovation in Health
- Innovative Marketing Solutions
- Innovative Enterprise Solutions
Commenting on the same, Bhupesh Daheria,CEO Aegis School of Data Science said:
After the success of the 8th edition AGBA, we are very excited to open up nominations for the 9th edition of AGBA 2018. This year, we are delighted to announce our collaboration with IMC for the Telecom and Mobile categories. We wish all the nominees a very good luck. We also thank COAI for their continued support.
Rajan S. Mathews, DG COAI, said:
India Mobile Congress is proudly collaborating with Aegis Graham Bell Awards, which has done tremendous work towards promoting innovation in the ICT and TMT sectors. The AGBA is a prestigious accolade recognising the contribution of individuals, companies and institutions towards the development of technology in the telecom and mobile sectors. Such endeavours ensure that contributions towards innovation and development in the sector are duly recognised and appreciated.