OPPO just launched the F15, the company’s latest smartphone in the ‘F series’ in India as it had promised. The phone packs a 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 90.7 screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio P70 SoC with 8GB of RAM, packs 48-megapixel rear camera along with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens that is also capable of shooting macro images, a 2-megapixel depth and 2-megapixel mono cameras. There is also a 16-megapixel front camera.
It has an in-display fingerprint scanner that can unlock the phone in 0.32 seconds, 20% faster than the previous generation, features dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, has gradient finish on the back and packs a 4000mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 flash charge fast charging that can charge the phone up to 50% in 30 minutes.
OPPO F15 specifications
- 6.4-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor (Quad 2.1GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- ColorOS 6.1 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with 3cm macro, f/2.25 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size with 2MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size, 2MP mono lens with f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 160.2×73.3×7.9mm; Weight: 172g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery (typical) / 3935mAh (minimum) with 30W VOOC 3.0 fast charging
The OPPO F15 comes in Lightening Black and Unicorn White colors, is priced at Rs. 19,990 and will be available for pre-order from Flipkart and Amazon.in as well as offline stores starting from today, January 16th and will go on sale from January 24th.
- 5% cashback on HDFC Credit/Debit card EMI and Consumer loans
- 5% cashback ICICI Credit/ Debit Card EMI
- 5% cashback on Yes Bank Credit/ Debit Card EMI
- 0 downpayment options for Bajaj Finserv
- 100% additional data for Jio users
- One-time Screen replacement for purchases from Jan 16 to 26
Commenting on the launch, Sumit Walia, Vice President – Product & Marketing, OPPO India said:
OPPO believes in pushing the boundaries to provide consumers with best in class consumer experience. The F series has been a testimony to this approach and offered a bouquet of exciting features that consumers most desire. Our latest edition to the F series, OPPO F15 will introduce not only a new level of fun, creativity, speed but also an unparalleled stylish design. We believe it will appeal to the young consumers who want the most out of their smartphone and love to flaunt its capabilities.