Update: Complete specifications of the Galaxy Note 10 Lite has surfaced, which reveals a 6.7-inch FHD+ screen with a punch-hole screen that houses a 32MP camera, old Exynos 9810 SoC which was used in Galaxy S9, 12MP triple rear cameras, 3.5mm audio jack and a 4500mAh battery with 25w fast charging. It is said to be introduced in early January 2020.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite specifications
- 6.7-inch FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity display with 398ppi
- Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9810 processor with Mali G72MP18 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory with microSD
- Android 10 with One UI 2.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP primary rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED Flash, 12MP Telephoto lens with 45° FoV, f/2.4 aperture, 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP auto focus front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 163.7 x 76.1 x 8.7mm; Weight: 198g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 4500mAh battery with 25w fast charging
Earlier: Details about the Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite surfaced a couple of months back, and the render of the phone surfaced earlier this month showing off the phone’s punch-hole screen. Now more renders of the phone have surfaced showing off the phone’s design in full glory. This shows a punch-hole AMOLED screen, but this is more flat like the S10e compared to the curved edges on the other S10 and Note10 series.
It also shows square camera setup similar to the latest Galaxy A51 and A71 phones, and it is said to be adopted in the S11 series next year. It could feature 3D Glasstic finish with a metal frame and rounded back with gradient finish. The images show Black, Red, and Aura Glow colors.
It will come with S Pen, similar to other Note series phones, but the new stylus could have Bluetooth 5.1 with location tracking capabilities. It should run Android 10 and OneUI 2.0 out of the box.
The phone is said to launch in Europe in the coming weeks and is rumored to be priced around €650 (US$ 723 / Rs. 51,420 approx.). We should know more details in the coming weeks.