Shortly after Vodafone Idea announced their new prepaid plans, Bharati Airtel has now released their new prepaid tariff. The new plans represent a hike in tariff between 50 paise per day to Rs 2.85 per day.
Similar to Jio and Vodafone Idea, Fair Usage Policy applies on unlimited calling from Airtel to other networks, and users will be charged 6 paise/min post FUP. Users won’t be charged 6 paise/min for Airtel to Airtel calls.
Here is the list of new prepaid plans from Airtel
- Rs. 19 – Unlimited calling, 150 MB data, 100 SMS, 2 days validity
- Rs. 49 – Rs. 38.52 talk time, 100 MB data, 28 days validity
- Rs. 79 – Rs. 63.95 talk time, 200 MB data, 28 days validity
Unlimited plans with 28 days validity
- Rs. 148 – Unlimited calling, 2 GB data, 300 SMS
- Rs. 248 – Unlimited calling, 1.5 GB/day, 100 SMS/day
- Rs. 298 – Unlimited calling, 2GB/day, 100 SMS/day
Unlimited plans with 84 days validity
- Rs. 598 – Unlimited calling, 1.5 GB/day, 100 SMS/day
- Rs. 698 – Unlimited calling, 2 GB/day, 100 SMS/day
Unlimited plans with 365 days (1 Year) validity
- Rs. 1498 -Unlimited calling, 24 GB, 3600 SMS
- Rs. 2398 – Unlimited calling, 1.5 GB/day, 100 SMS/day
Fair Usage Policy (FUP) details
- The plans with 28 days validity come with 1000 mins (offnet)
- The plans with 84 days validity come with 3000 mins (offnet)
- The plans with 365 days (1 Year) validity come with 12,000 mins (offnet)
Rs. 148 plan comes with Airtel XStream, Wynk, and Hello tunes benefits and Rs. 248, Rs. 298, Rs. 598, Rs. 698, Rs. 1498, and Rs. 2398 come with Airtel XStream Premium, Wynk Music subscription, Free Hello Tunes, and Anti-Virus mobile protection.
The new prepaid plans from Airtel will be available from December 3rd, 2019 onward, same as Vodafone. Reliance Jio is expected to revise prepaid tariff soon, and we should know more information in the coming days.
Commenting on the revised tariff, Shashwat Sharma, Chief Marketing Officer, Bharti Airtel said:
Our new mobile plans offer tremendous value to our customers and are backed by a superior network experience on Airtel’s nationwide 4G network. Airtel will continue to make large investments in emerging technologies and digital platforms to deliver world-class experiences to our customers.