Vivo is on a launch spree as the company recently announced the Vivo V17, U20, Y19, S5, U3, and more. Similarly, the company has now announced the new vivo Z5i in the Z series. Vivo Z5i takes design cues from the Z5x and the specifications are similar to the recently launched vivo U3 or vivo U20 smartphone.
It flaunts a 6.53-inch Full HD+ LCD screen, is powered by Snapdragon 675 with 8GB of RAM with 128GB internal storage, runs Android 9 Pie with FuntouchOS 9.2, has a 16-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel 120° wide sensor, and a 2-megapixel macro camera and a 16-megapixel camera on the front. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, gradient back and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
Vivo Z5i (V1941A) specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 LCD screen
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 64-bit 11nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 9.2 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.78 aperture, Sony IMX499 sensor, LED flash, 8-megapixel 120° wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2-megapixel camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 162.15 x 76.47 x 8.89 mm; Weight: 193g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Micro USB
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging
The Vivo Z5i comes in Glazed Black and Onion Blue colors, is priced at 1798 yuan (US$ 256 / Rs. 18,270 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version. It is available to buy in China from tomorrow.