Infinix has launched S5 Lite, the company’s latest smartphone in the S series in India, soon after the launch of S5. It has a 6.6-inch HD+ display with a 16-megapixel in-screen camera with 4-in-1 Super Pixel technology along with 3D Face Beauty, AR Emoji, AR Stickers, Bokeh Mode, AI Scene detection, hybrid focus and more, 90.5% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 12nm SoC with 4GB of RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with XOS 5.5, has a 16-megapixel rear camera with quad LED flash, along with a 2-megapixel sensor for portrait shots and a low-light camera.
The phone has a fingerprint sensor on the back, features a 3D Crystal Feather Glass Design on the back, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card lots and packs a 4000mAh battery.
Infinix S5 Lite specifications
- 6.6-inch (1600×720 pixels) 20:9 aspect ratio HD+ display with 480 nits brightness
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with XOS 5.5
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Quad LED flash, 2MP Depth Sensor, VGA Low light Sensor
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164 x 76 x 7.9mm ; Weight: 178g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS,micro USB
- 4000mAh battery
The Infinix S5 Lite comes in Quetzal Cyan, Midnight Black and Violet colors, is priced at Rs. 7999 and will go on sale through Flipkart starting from November 22nd.