HTC has just announced its latest Desire 19s smartphone under Desire series and is the successor of the Desire 12s that was launched last year. HTC Desire 19s comes with a waterdrop-styled notch display, triple rear cameras, multi-layered exquisite texture, and more.
It flaunts a 6.2-inch 19:9 HD+ display with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 processor paired with 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage. The glass to the back has a multi-layered exquisite texture pattern and a light-like color transparency. It runs on Android 9 Pie on top of HTC’s Sense UI skin.
Regarding the optics, it sports triple rear cameras with a combination of 13MP (primary with f/1.85 aperture) +5MP (ultra-wide with f/2.2 aperture) +5MP (depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture). The front camera is a 16MP sensor with an f/2.0 aperture. The connectivity options include Dual Band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, and also retains the 3.5mm headphone jack. It sports a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 3850mAh battery.
HTC Desire 19s specifications
- 6.2-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 9 (Pie) with HTC Sense UI
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 13MP (primary with f/1.85 aperture) +5MP (ultra-wide with f/2.2 aperture) +5MP (depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture)
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 156.2 x 74.8 x 8.47 mm; Weight: 170g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- 3850mAh battery; 10W charging
Pricing and Availability
HTC Desire 19s comes in Free Blue and Yashi Black colour options and is priced at TW$ 5990 (US$ 196 / Rs. 14,100 approx.). It is available now in Taiwan, but there is no information on global availability yet.