Vivo has announced, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in China.. It packs a 6.53-inch Full HD+ LCD screen, is powered by Snapdragon 675 with up to 6GB of RAM, runs Android Pie with FuntouchOS, has a 16-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel 120° ultra wide sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensing camera and a 16-megapixel camera on the front. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, gradient back and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
Vivo U3 specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 LCD screen
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 64-bit 11nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 9.2 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.78 aperture, Sony IMX499 sensor, LED flash, 8-megapixel 120° wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2-megapixel camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 162.15 x 76.47 x 8.89 mm; Weight: 193g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Micro USB
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging
The Vivo U3 coms in Black, Blue and Green colors, is priced at 999 yuan (US$ 141 / Rs. 10,000 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs 1199 yuan (US$ 169 / Rs. 12,010 approx.).