After rumors, Meizu has announced that it will introduce Meizu 16T, the company’s top-end smartphone in China on October 23rd. The phone got certified by TENAA with the model number M928Q, which revealed 6.5-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen, Snapdragon 855 with up to 8GB RAM, triple rear cameras, in-display fingerprint scanner and a 4500mAh battery.
Meizu 16T rumored specifications
- 6.5-inch (1080 × 2232 pixels) Full HD+ 18.6:9 Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.0) storage / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.0) internal storage
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Flyme OS
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide lens, 5MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 159.63×78.2×8.3mm; Weight: 183g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 4×4 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1 + L5 dual band), USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) battery with 24W mCharge fast charging
The Meizu 16T is expected to come in Blue, Black, Green and Red colors. It is rumored to start at 2499 yuan (US$ 352 / Rs. 25,129 approx.). We should know all the details when the phone goes official next week.