Update: October 10, 2019 – realme has shared more images of the X2 Pro that also shows the white version and 3.5mm audio jack on the bottom.
Update: October 8, 2019 – realme has posted another image of the X2 Pro that shows the phone’s waterdrop notch screen and in-display fingerprint scanner. It once again confirmed the 90Hz refresh rate for the screen and said that it will have 135Hz touch sampling rate, for a smooth experience.
Update: October 8, 2019 – realme China CMO Xu Qi Chase has shared the first official image of the phone that back of the phone in Blue color with gradient finish and glass back. The camera is present in the center, similar to the realme X. He said that the design is inspired by the deep sea floor and the gradient effect is inspired by the sun rays.
realme Europe has shared the front side of the phone that shows a tiny waterdrop notch.
Update: October 8, 2019 – realme has sent out invites for the launch of realme X2 Pro smartphone in China on October 15th, same day as the Spain launch.
Earlier: After several teasers, realme just confirmed that it will introduce the realme X2 Pro smartphone in Europe along with the realme X2 and realme 5 Pro smartphones. The company already confirmed Full HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio 90Hz Fluid AMOLED display, Snapdragon 855 Plus, 64MP quad rear cameras like the realme X2, but this will replace the macro lens with a telephoto lens that will offer 20x zoom. There will also be a 115° ultra-wide angle lens that will also be capable of shooting 2.5cm macro shots and there will be a portrait lens.
The phone will feature 50W SuperVOOC Flash charge, compared to 65W SuperVOOC fast charging support in OPPO Reno Ace that will be introduced on October 10th in China. It will feature dual Stereo Speakers with Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res audio certification.
😎We come to Europe to turn everything upside down!
🗓️10:00 am | Madrid | 15/10/19
Soon you will know everything about our three best smartphones:
✅realme X2 Pro
✅realme 5 Pro
— realme Europe (@realmeeurope) October 7, 2019
realme X2 Pro rumored specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio Fluid AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus (1 x Kryo 485 at 2.96GHz + 3 x Kryo 485 at 2.42GHz + 4 x Kryo 385 at 1.8GHz) 7nm Mobile Platform with 675MHz Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB UFS 3.0 / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 3.0 / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 13MP Telephoto lens for 20x zoom, 2.5cm macro, 8MP 115° ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 161.0×75.7×8.7mm; Weight: 199g
- 4000mAh battery (typical) / 3920mAh (minimum) with 50W SuperVOOC fast charging
The realme X2 Pro launch event takes place in Madrid, Spain and starts at 10AM (1:30 PM IST). We should know the price when it goes official next Tuesday. It will launch in India in December.