Samsung Galaxy A90 5G, the company’s next generation smartphone has been in the leaks for sometime now. Recently the name of the phone surfaced on the official site, which also confirmed 25W super fast charging. Now the retail box of the phone has surfaced in Korea confirming the design and the specifications of the phone. There is also a poster of the phone with the model number SM-A908N.
This reveals a 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display, 48MP + 5MP + 8MP triple rear cameras, 32MP front camera, 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. This just says Octa-Core processor, but it should be Snapdragon 855 combined with Qualcomm’s X50 modem for 5G connectivity. It should also feature an in-display fingerprint scanner.
Earlier rumors revealed ‘Tilt OIS’ technology which is exclusive to Samsung. In this technology the lens tilts up or down during a movement, so even if the smartphone tilts a bit, it always tries to keep the photographed object straight and centered.
Samsung Galaxy A90 5G rumored specifications
- 6.7-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP 123° ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) battery with 25W super fast charging
Samsung Galaxy A90 5G is expected to go official sometime in September, which could happen at the IFA 2019.