After the X4 (2019) model that was introduced in Korea back in April, the company has introduced X2 (2019) smartphone in its home ground. It packs a 5.45-inch HD+ FullVision 18:9 aspect ratio screen, is powered by Snapdragon 425 SoC with 2GB of RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie), features a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and an 5-megapixel front camera with portrait mode and screen flash.
It is MIL-STD-810G compliant that can withstand impact, vibration, high temperature, low temperature, thermal shock, and humidity and has a dedicated Google Assistant button. It supports dedicated dual SIM and micrSD card slots and packs a 3000mAh battery.
LG X2 / K30 (2019) specifications
- 5.45-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass FullVision display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera
- MIL-STD 810G Compliance, Google Assistant Button
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 147 x 71.5x 8.2mm; Weight: 147g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- 3,000mAh battery
The LG X2 (2019) comes in New Aurora Black color, is priced at 198,000 won (US$ 163 / Rs. 11,468 approx.), and will go on sale in Korea from August 9th. It will launch in select European countries including Germany, Italy and Poland as well as North America as K30 (2019), and is listed by some retailers in Moroccan Blue color for around £120.49 (US$ 145 / Rs. 10,255 approx.).