OPPO just launched OPPO K3, successor of OPPO K1 that was launched back in February. It packs a 6.5-inch FHD+ AMOLED display from Samsung with 91.1% screen-to-body ratio, DC dimming, next-gen in-display fingerprint scanner that is 28.5% faster with 10% success rate in unlocking, is powered by Snapdragon 710 with up to 8GB of RAM, GameBoost 2.0, runs Android Pie with Color OS 6.0 on top, features a 16-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera.
The phone has a 16-megapixel rising front camera that lifts in 0.74 seconds. The pop-up mechanism has been tested over 200,000 times, says the company. It has a 3D gradient back with S shaped curve, and packs a 3765mAh battery with support for VOOC 3.0 fast charging.
OPPO K3 specifications
- 6.5-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio AMOLED display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB UFS 2.1 storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 6P lens, PDAF, CAF, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 161.2×76.0×9.4mm;Weight: 191g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3765mAh (typical) / 3680mAh (Minimum) battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging (5V/4A)
The OPPO K3 comes in Nebula Purple, Green and White colors, is priced at Rs. 16,990 for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage, and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 19,990. It will be available from Amazon.in starting from July 23rd.
- Instant discount up to Rs. 1000 on Axis Bank Credit/Debit cards
- Rs. 1000 cashback from Amazon
- No cost EMI up to 6 months
- Rs. 5000 LensKart gift voucher
- Jio Benefits worth Rs. 7050
- Up to Rs. 12000 discount of OYO