Update: July 12, 2019 – 10.or has confirmed that the 10.or G2 will be priced at 11,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version, and the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 14,599. It will go on sale on Amazon.in starting from 15th July, during Prime Day sales.
Earlier: 10.or (pronounced Tenor), the brand that sells its product exclusive on Amazon.in has announced its new smartphone 10.or G2 today. This is the successor to the popular 10.or G smartphone that was launched back in 2017. 10.or G2 sports a notch display, up to 6GB RAM, fast charging and more. It has been announced for Amazon Prime Day 2019 that is starting on 15th July.
10.or G2 flaunts a 6.18-inch FHD+ 19:9 2.5D display with a resolution of 2246×1080 pixels and the display is protected by Gorilla Glass, but there is no mention on the version. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Octa-core processor and comes in 4GB/ 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage which can also be further expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. There is also a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Regarding the optics, the 10.or G2 sports a 16+5 MP dual rear camera with a Colour Correlated Temperature (CCT) dual LED flash, allowing for usage under both bright light and low light conditions. The front facing camera is a 12MP shooter and also has a front facing flash. It has a 5000 mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging and the company is including a fast charger in the box.
10.or G2 specifications
- 6.18-inch (2246×1080 pixels) 2.5D display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0(Pie)
- Dual SIM + microSD
- 16MP + 5MP Dual rear cameras with Colour Correlated Temperature (CCT) dual LED flash, supports 4K UHD recording.
- 12MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- 5000 mAh battery with 15W fast charging(fast charger included in the box)
10.or G2 is manufactured by WINGTECH as part of the ‘Crafted for Amazon program’. It comes in two colours – Charcoal Black and Twilight Blue and will be available to purchase during Amazon.in’s Prime Day 2019 sale starting midnight on July 15, 2019. There is no information on the pricing yet and is expected to be announced on Prime Day 2019.