After the Amazfit BIP launch in India last year, Huami has announced Bip Lite in India. It has multi-sport tracking, heart rate sensor, built-in GPS and promises up to 45 days of battery life, thanks to its 1.28-inch ( 176 x 176 pixels) Always-on display.
Amazfit BIP Lite features and specifications
- 1.28-inch ( 176 x 176 pixels) color Always-on reflective touch display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection + AF coating provides at-a-glance view for time, date, steps, weather, sports stats etc.
- Receive notifications for calls, messages, emails, and other apps on the always-on color touch display
- Multisport tracking: Track your runs, cycling and more with mapped routes, detailed stats and heart rate zones.
- Optical heart rate sensor for heart rate zones
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE — Compatible with Android and iOS
- 3-axis accelerometer, Air pressure sensor (barometer) for elevation
- 20 mm standard width changeable watch band
- Water resistant (up to 3 ATM or30 metres)
- Weight: 31 grams
- 190mAh Li-Polymer Battery offers up to 45 days of battery life
Update 2: July 15, 2019 – Amazfit BIP Lite is now on sale in India on Amazon.
Update 1: Amazfit has confirmed that the BIP Lite doesn’t have IP68 water-resistant ratings compared to BIP, instead it has 3ATM water-resistant and also lacks GPS + GLONASS and Compass that the BIP has, while other specifications remain the same.