Skullcand has launched Indy, a true wireless earbuds in India. It has capacitive touch controls, removable stability gels and gel tips for noise isolation that also offers secure fit all day long. It offers four hours of battery life and another 12 hours with pocket-sized charging case, providing a total 16 hours of battery life.
It has a built-in microphone with unique touch controls for quick and easy access to activate assistant, media content as well as call, track, volume control, and they are sweat, water & dust resistant.
Skullcandy Indy features and specifications
- Removable Stability Ear Gels for Secure Fit
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to devices
- Impedance: 16 Ohms ±15%; Driver Diameter: 6mm; THD: <3% @1khz; Sound Pressure Level: 95±3dB; Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Weight: 10.5g (earbuds); 59.5g (case)
- Sweat, Water and Dust Resistant
- Call, Track, Volume, and Activate Assistant via Touch Controls
- Noise Reduction for Calls
- Up to 16 Hours of Total Battery Life (4 hours for earbuds and 12 hours for the case)
The Skullcandy Indy comes in Black color, is priced at Rs. 7499 and is available from Skullcandy.in and other stores. It will be available in Moab, Indigo Blue, and Mint colors later this year.
Commenting on the launch, Amlan Bhattacharjya, CEO at BrandEyes, said:
Indy is designed and priced to be the truly wireless product that fits perfectly into the aspirations of the Indian consumers. We’ve combined our wireless technology with a stylish shape and portability that gives our consumers a whole new level of freedom when it comes to experiencing their personal soundtrack.