Lenovo has launched its EGO digital smartwatch. It has a monochrome screen with night light mode, promises 20 days battery life, offers 24/7 heart-rate tracking, offers activity and scientific sleep monitoring, and is water resistant up to 50 meters so it can be used as a swim tracker. It also has smart features like remote camera and vibrating notifications along with alerts for phone calls, emails, text messages, and other social media apps.
Lenovo EGO smartwatch (HX07) specifications
- 1.6-inch anti-reflective monochrome display with night light mode
- Bluetooth 4.0, Compatible with iOS and Android smartphones
- Activity tracking, Sleep tracking, Swim tracking
- Real-time heart rate monitoring
- Remote camera feature to take a picture with a single tap on the display screen of the smartwatch
- Vibration-based alarm
- Water-resistant 5ATM (50 meters)
- Dimensions: 55 x 48 x 15.8 mm; Weight: 42g
- 20 Days Battery Life, Magnetic charging
The Lenovo EGO is priced at Rs. 1,999 and will be available exclusively on Flipkart and Croma from tomorrow, 10th May 2019.