OPPO launched new Reno series last month, now a new PCDT10 / PCDM10 model with a 32-megapixel front camera has been certified by TENAA in China. This has a 6.4-inch Full HD + AMOLED Dewdrop notch display, 32-megapixel front camera compared to 16-megapixel, different dimensions, and also has a bigger 4000mAh battery compared to 3765mAh battery on the standard edition. It will be powered by a 2.2GHz Octa-Core SoC, which should be the Snapdragon 710, same as the standard edition Reno model.
Other specifications including Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0, in-display fingerprint scanner, 48-megapixel primary rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor along with a 5-megapixel secondary camera are similar.
OPPO Reno (PCDT10 / PCDM10) rumored specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 aspect ratio AMOLED display with 430 nits brightness, 97% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8um pixel size, f/1.7 aperture, PDAF, CAF, 5MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 157.3×74.9×9.1mm; Weight:186g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3950mAh (minimum) battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging
The new OPPO Reno model is expected to come in White, Purple, Red and Black colors. It should go official soon.