OPPO has introduced A9, the company’s latest mid-range ‘A series’ smartphone in China. It has a 6.53-inch Full HD+ Dew Drop notch display with 90.7% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio P70 SoC with 6GB of RAM, runs Android Pie with ColorOS 6.0, has a 16-megapixel rear camera with AI scene recognition along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera and a 16-megapixel front camera.
It has a 3D gradient back, features a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 4020mAh battery .
OPPO A9 specifications
- 6.5-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor (Quad 2.1GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP secondary camera
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS
- 4020mAh battery with fast charging
The OPPO A9 comes in Mica Green, Jade White and Fluorite Purple colors, is priced at 1799 yuan (US$ 266 / Rs. 18,730 approx.), available for pre-order through OPPO Shop and goes on sale from April 30 in China.