Jabra has launched new Evolve 65e soft neckband earbuds — a lightweight yet ultra-high performance device for work and play on the move. It offers UC-certified sound, while also featuring Skype for Business certification, thanks to its four-microphone system with two in the microphone box capturing voice, and one in each earbud that listens to ambient noise around the user, the device uses DSP algorithms to find the optimum voice-to-noise ratio for perfect clarity for the mobile-first professional.
It offers eight hours of talk time and 13 hours of music playback. The earbuds come with a Jabra Link 370 USB Bluetooth adapter, enabling simultaneous connectivity to your laptop or PC and your smartphone. It has wireless range of 30m for PC and 10m for mobile and the built-in busylight serves as a ‘do not disturb’ sign, signalling to those around you that you’re not to be disturbed.
Jabra Evolve 65e second generation features
- Integration with the Jabra Sound+ app, which enables users to customise their calls and music experience, provides instruction manuals and helpful hints, and enables users to update the device’s software from within the app
- Jabra’s HearThrough technology for when you need to be able to hear what’s happening around you
- A built-in busylight that serves as a ‘do not disturb’ sign, signalling to those around you that you’re not to be disturbed
- Single-button connectivity to voice assistant
- Lightweight design: 36g
- Soft memory wire and multiple sizes of ear-gels and ear-wings with passive noise cancellation, users will barely know they’re wearing them.
- Customised Music Equalisation Five bands equaliser (enable this feature via the Jabra Sound+ app)
- All-day battery performance that supports eight hours of talk and 13 hours of music
The new Jabra Evolve 65e will be available at MSRP of Rs. 20,320 + GST from May 2019 at authorized Jabra Channel Partners / Resellers.