After the launch of Era 5X earlier this month, Xolo has announced that it will launch a new mid-range smartphone dubbed as ZX on Amazon.in. It will feature a 6.22-inch HD+ notch display, powered by an Octa-Core 12nm processor, which should be MediaTek Helio P22, 6GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, 13MP + 5MP dual rear cameras, 16MP front camera, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor to unlock the phone in 0.23 seconds and face unlock for 0.9-second unlock.
It will feature a gradient back that will change color between Blue and Purple depending on the viewing angle, Dual 4G VoLTE and pack a 3260mAh battery.
Xolo ZX specifications
- 6.22-inch (1520×720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 IPS 2.5D curved glass display with 500 nits brightness
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 5MP secondary camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- 3260mAh battery
We should know the price when it launches next Thursday.