A new Vivo smartphone with model numbers V1901A and V1901T has been certified by TENAA in China. This reveals a 6.35-inch HD+ waterdrop notch screen, 2.3GHz Octa-Core SoC which should be MediaTek Helio P35, 4GB RAM, Android Pie, triple rear cameras that includes a 13-megapixel main camera, 2-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots and an 8-megapixel camera, which should be an ultra-wide lens. It also reveals a 16-megapixel front camera.
The image shows a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. The phone packs a huge 4880mAh (minimum) battery, so this should have a 5000mAh (typical) battery, which should be the highest in any Vivo phone till date.
Vivo V1901A / V1901T rumored specifications
- 6.35-inch (1544×720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) 12nm Processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary camera, 8MP ultra-wide angle lens
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 159.43×76.77×8.92mm ; Weight: 190.5g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4880mAh (minimum) battery
The Vivo smartphone is expected to come in Black, Blue and Gold colors. It is expected to go official later this month.