Update — April 4, 2019: It is now available for purchase from Mi.com for Rs. 2999, as it had announced last week.
Earlier: Xiaomi opened crowdfunding for its Mi Men’s Sports Shoes 2 in India last month, and it started shipping for the backers earlier this month. The company has finally announced that the shoes will go on sale in the country for everyone on April 4th midnight. It has Uni-Moulding process, is Shock-absorbent, has anti-slip design and is durable for machine wash.
We’ve heard you! #MiMensSportsShoes2, #MiSportsBluetoothEarphones, & #Mi2in1USBCable will go on sale for first time ever on 4th April, midnight. Get them exclusively on https://t.co/D3b3Qt4Ujl.
RT if you have been waiting for them! pic.twitter.com/s2gdl06rt5
— Mi India (@XiaomiIndia) March 28, 2019
Highlights of Mi Sports Shoes 2
- Engineered with breakthrough 5-in-1 Uni-Moulding technology that combines 5 different materials to minimize wear damage. This technology will keep the stitching on the soles intact for long-lasting usage.
- The 10-fishbone structure improves balance while offering the needed arch support and reducing the chance of sprains.
- Strong suspension for reduced impact — Uni-body Suspension Balancing patch
- Stronger grip with excellent forward momentum
- Machine-washable making is easy to clean
The Mi Sports Shoes 2 comes in Blue, Black and Dark Grey colors and was introduced at Rs. 2499 for crowdfunding. The company already said that it will cost more when it goes on normal sale. Check out the photo gallery here.