Sony at the MWC 2019 event apart from Xperia 1 flagship and Xperia 10 line-up, has also introduced the Xperia L3 smartphone. The phone packs a 5.7-inches HD+ display and has the dual rear camera setup with 13MP and 2MP sensors. Unlike the Xperia 1, and Xperia 10, the L3 packs a traditional 18:9 aspect ratio display.
The Sony Xperia L3 is powered by the MediaTek Helio P22 with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage that is further expandable. It runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with Sony’s custom skin on top. It features an 8MP front-facing camera with support for portrait mode, a range of beauty effects, Soft skin, Skin brightness, Sharp face, as well as Bokeh effect which defocusses the background. It packs a 3,300mAh battery with Adaptive Charging and the fingerprint sensor in embedded in the power button.
Sony Xperia L3 specifications
- 5.7-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB eMMC storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Single / Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154 x 72 x 8.99mm; Weight: 156g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS+ GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 3300mAh built-in battery
The Sony Xperia L3 is available in Silver, Black, and Gold colors. No details about price or availability yet.