Vivo’s iQOO brand already confirmed that it will introduce its first smartphone on March 1st. Today the company has posted an image of the phone showing triple rear camera and two colors with patterns on the back. It already confirmed Snapdragon 855, up to 12GB RAM, up to 256GB storage, 4000mAh battery with 44W fast charging, NFC, 4D gaming experience and support Super HDR for camera.
The phone recently got certified by TENAA confirming the specifications, check it out below.
Vivo iQOO rumored specifications
- 6.41-inch ( 1080 × 2340 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform (1 x 2.84GHz Kryo 485 + 3 x 2.42GHz Kryo 485 + 4x 1.80GHz Kryo 485) with Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x / 8GB RAM with 128GB internal memory, 12GB RAM with 256GB internal memory
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 12MP secondary camera, 2MP camera
- 12MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 157.69×75.2×8.51mm ; Weight: 196g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3920mAh (minimum) battery with 44W fast charging
We should know the price of the phone when it goes official on Friday.