As the launch of Moto G7 series smartphones is getting near, more details about the smartphone are surfacing online. After detailed specifications of the smartphones surfaced last week, now live images of the Moto G7 Plus have surfaced revealing support for 27W cast charging, compared to 15W charging other buget Moto phones. It also reveals support for optical image stabilisation (OIS) for the 16-megapixel rear camera.
Moto G7 Plus rumored specifications
- 6.24-inch (2270 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 16MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, f/1.75 aperture, OIS, secondary 5MP camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 12MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 157×75.3×8.27mm; Weight: 172g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3,000mAh battery with 27W Turbo charging
We should know all the details of the smartphone when it goes official next Thursday.