Apple has started rolling out minor iOS 12.1.3 update for iPhone and iPad after beta testing for a few weeks. This includes several bug fixes affecting iPad Pro, HomePod, CarPlay, and more. It also finally fixes the issue that could cause restarts or that could cause Siri to stop listening. It also fixes Audio performance issue when using some third-party apps is improved on iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) and iPad Pro 11-inch models.
iOS 12.1.3 includes bug fixes for your iPhone or iPad.
- Fixes an issue in Messages that could impact scrolling through photos in the Details view
- Addresses an issue where photos could have striped artifacts after being sent from the Share Sheet
- Fixes an issue that may cause audio distortion when using external audio input devices on iPad Pro (2018)
- Resolves an issue that could cause certain CarPlay systems to disconnect from iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max
This release also includes bug fixes for HomePod. This update:
- Fixes an issue that could cause HomePod to restart
Addresses an issue that could cause Siri to stop listening