Mobiistar has launched X1 Notch, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in India. It has a 5.7-inch HD+ screen with a notch, is powered by MediaTek Helio A22 12nm SoC with up to 3GB of RAM, runs Android 8.1 (Oreo), has a 13-megapixel camera on the front and back with AI features, face unlock, fingerprint sensor on the gradiant back, Dual 4G VoLTE, dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots and a 3020mAh battery.
Mobiistar X1 Notch specifications
- 5.7-inch (1498 × 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR Rogue GE8300
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 145.78×70.8×8.7 mm; Weight: 161g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3020mAh battery
The Mobiistar X1 Notch comes in Gradient Shine, Midnight Black, and Sapphire Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 8499 for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version and the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version costs Rs. 9499. It is available from offline stores across India.
Commenting on the launch of Mobiistar X1 Notch, Carl Ngo, Co-Founder and CEO of Mobiistar India and Global, said:
We could not have begun the year in a better way than with the launch of the X1 Notch. This stunning smartphone brings latest trends in technology at a very compelling price for its users. With a strong focus on selfies, this device comes with a 13 MP AI selfie camera, modern design notch display and gradient shine body. We have high hopes for this phone in the market and are confident that the X1 Notch will win many hearts just like our other products have been doing so far.