Nubia just announced the Nubia Red Magic, the company’s Gaming Phone in India. It was introduced in China back in April and packs a 6-inch FHD+ display, is powered by Snapdragon 835 SoC with up to 8GB RAM and has a new vector aesthetic design 174.5° dot-cutting with 6.85mm at its thinnest point and air-cooled technology with nine heat radiation air slots on the back of the metal body to increase the heat transfer of the mobile phone to keep the phone cool when gaming.
The body is made of triple anodized aviation-grade aluminum alloy that has gone through 5 sandblasting processes and uses new lamination technology with three-layer graphite lamination that increases thermal diffusibility by 117%. It has 16.8 million color RGB color lights on the back.
It has a game button that activates gaming mode by limiting the background network and option to block calls, SMS, notifications, etc. This also activates turbo acceleration technology. Nubia has optimized 128 games fully offering high-frame rate, smoother performance and also increases game loading speed by 50%. It packs a 3800mAh battery with NeoPower 3.0.
Nubia Red Magic specifications
- 6-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 display with 85% NTSC color gamut
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 64-bit 10nm processor with Adreno 540 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Nubia Red Magic OS
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 24MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, 6P lens, dual-tone LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 76.9-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, TAS2555 Amplifier, DTS audio
- Dedicated Gaming button
- Dimensions: 158.1× 74.9x 9.5~6.85mm; Weight: 185g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 3800mAh battery with fast charging
The Nubia Red Magic is priced at Rs. 29,999 and will be available exclusively from Amazon.in starting from tomorrow, December 20th. First few lucky buyers can win exclusive gaming RedMagic Nerdz Earphones said the company.
Commenting on the launch, Dheeraj Kukreja, Director, nubia India, said:
We are excited to launch the concept of Gametime Anytime in India. The launch of Red Magic has especially been crafted for the rising gaming community in India and will be a benchmark in its segment. We truly believe that with some of the unparallel features like RGB strip, GameBoost Mode, Cooling Fans, 3800mAh battery that we have packed in this revolutionary device, the experience will be power packed in every way