After a leak, Huawei P Smart (2019) a mid-range smartphone has been listed by a French retailer revealing complete specifications and images. It has a 6.21-inch Full HD+ waterdrop notch display with 19:5:9 aspect ratio and over 90% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Kirin 710 SoC with 3GB RAM, support for GPU Turbo 2.0 and runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0 on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for AI portraits and AI scene detection.
It also comes with a 8-megapixel front camera with AI selfies, has a glass back with gradiant finish in some models, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and packs a 3400mAh battery.
Huawei P Smart (2019) specifications
- 6.21-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, secondary 2MP rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 155.2×73.4×8mm; Weight: 160g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3400mAh (typical) / 3320mAh (minimum) battery
The Huawei P Smart (2019) comes in Black and Aurora Blue colors, is priced at 249 Euros (US$ 282 / Rs. 20,330 approx.) in France and is already on sale. Official announcement should arrive soon.