Meizu, along with the 16th and M6T, also launched its budget C9 smartphone in the country, as it had promised. It has a 5.45-inch HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display, is powered by Quad-core UNISOC SC9832E processor with 2GB of RAM, runs Android Oreo, has a 13-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel camera on the front.
It doesn’t have a fingerprint sensor, but it comes with face unlock. It has 4G VoLTE support, dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 3000mAh battery.
Meizu C9 specifications
- 5.45-inch (1400 x 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 350cd/m² brightness, 1000: 1 contrast ratio
- 1.3GHz Quad-core SC9832E processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, Face Unlock
- Dimensions: 146.4x 70x 8.5mm; Weight: 140g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery
The Meizu C9 comes in Black and White colors, is priced at Rs. 4999, which is limited-period pricing for a week, after that it will cost Rs. 5999. IT will be available exclusively from Amazon.in starting today. It comes with Rs. 2200 cashback (in the form of vouchers) and 50GB additional data for Jio users.