Realme already confirmed that it will launch the Realme U1, world’s first smartphone powered by MediaTek Helio P70 12nm SoC exclusively on Amazon.in on November 28th. It already said that it will feature Dewdrop notch that was introduced with the Realme 2 Pro and said that it will come with most powerful selfie camera ever for capturing flawless selfies. Now the specifications of the smartphone has surfaced online.
This reveals a 6.3-inch FHD+ display, 13-megapixel +2-megapixel dual rear cameras, 25-megapixel front camera and a 3500mAh battery.
Realme U1 rumored specifications
- 6.3-inch (2350 x 1080 pixels) 19.5:9 Full HD+ IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor (Quad 2.1GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, AI, Sony IMX576 sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3500mAh battery
We should know the price of the smartphone when it goes official next Wednesday.