OPPO has launched A7, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in India. It was introduced in China last week and packs a 6.2-inch HD+ display with Waterdrop Screen with screen-to-body ratio up to 88.3%, is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 SoC with 4GB of RAM, has 13MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera and features a 16-megapixel front camera with AR stickers.
It has unique patters on the back, comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, has dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and a huge 4230mAh battery.
OPPO A7 specifications
- 6.2-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 2MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 155.9×75.4×8.1mm; Weight: 168g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB OTG
- 4230mAh (typical) / 4100mAh (minimum) built-in battery
The OPPO A7 comes in Glaring Gold and Glaze Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 16,990 and will be available from Flipkart starting next week. Pricing is high compared to the China pricing for a phone with Snapdragon 450 SoC.