After rumors, ASUS recently confirmed that it will unveil the ZenFone Max Pro M2 (ZB631KL), successor of its most pouple Max Pro M1, on December 11 at an event in Indonesia. Now the smartphone has been full revealed in a press render. This reveals a 19:9 aspect ratio notch display, Snapdragon 660 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM, dual rear cameras, even though earlier rumors said that it will have triple rear cameras, however it is rumored that there might be a ZB634KL model with triple rear cameras. It is said to come with a glossy plastic display. ASUS is said to retain the huge 5000mAh battery and sock Android.
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 rumored specifications
- 6.26-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX376 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size, PDAF, EIS secondary 5MP camera
- 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, NXP Smart Amp
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz +5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery
The ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 is expected to come in Midnight Blue and Cosmic Blue colors and could launch in India in early December.