Micromax has launched Spark Go, the company’s latest Android Oreo (Go Edition) smartphone. It has a 5-inch FWVGA display, is powered by a Quad-core SC9832E SoC with 1GB of RAM, has a 5-megapixel rear camrea, 2-megapixel front-camera, both with LED flash and a 2000mAh battery.
Micromax Spark Go specifications
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA display
- 1.3GHz Quad-core SC9832E processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) Go Edition
- Dual SIM
- 5 MP rear cameras with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dimesions: 145 x 72.8 x 9.7mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
The Micromax Spark Go comes in Silver and Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 3499 and is available exclusively from Flipkart. It comes with 25GB of 4G data and 5GB of additional data benefits on a recharge of Rs.198/Rs.299 for a maximum of 5 recharges for Reliance Jio users.
Commenting on the launch, Vikas Jain, Co-Founder, Micromax Informatics Ltd. said:
With the growing preference of e-commerce in India, today’s discerning online consumer is always on the look-out for a multitude of options. Understanding these evolving needs and preferences of our audience, we are very excited to launch our latest offering – the Micromax SPARK GO. Running on Android Go, it has been built and developed with an aim of eliminating the two biggest concerns users face today with affordable smartphones – that of storage and performance. Striking a perfect balance between our online and offline strategy, the SPARK GO is being launched in an exclusive partnership with Flipkart. To further provide our users with better services, we are a part of a great partnership with Reliance Jio.