Panasonic has launched Eluga Z1 and Z1 Pro, two new smartphones in the Eluga series. These have 6.19-inch HD+ notch display, powered by MediaTek Helio P22 SoC, comes with 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera with AI features, 8-megapixel front camera with AI beautify, LED flash and face unlock.
These come with dual SIM support, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, ARBO Hub, an AI powered hub which provides users access to multiple apps and services on a single platform and uses Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make recommendations and packs a 4000mAh battery.
Panasonic Eluga Z1 and Z1 Pro Specifications
- 6.19-inch (1500 x 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with Dragon Trail Pro glass protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Eluga Z1: 3GB RAM and 32GB storage, Eluga Z1 Pro: 4GB RAM and 64GB,
- expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP secondary camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 157.2×76.25×8.05mm; Weight: 168.8g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS/ A-GPS
- 4000mAh battery
The Panasonic Eluga Z1 and Z1 Pro smartphones come in Black, Gold and Blue colors, are priced at Rs. 14,490 and Rs. 17,490 respectively and will be available from offline stores starting October 31st,2018.
Commenting on the launch, Pankaj Rana, Business Head – Mobility Division, Panasonic India, said:
Continuing with our commitment to offer supreme experience with feature rich smartphones, the new Eluga Z1 and Z1 Pro have been built keeping in mind the technology savvy end user. Featuring a powerful 4000 mAh battery; faster processor that supports AI capabilities and a solid camera with a metal design that is sure to catch everyone’s attention. This is in line with the underlying needs of our customers and therefore aims to deliver an experience with great power and looks