Vivo just announced Z3, the company’s latest smartphone in the ‘Z series’ in China. It has a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display with slim bezels on the sides, 90% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by Snapdragon 670 AIE / Snapdragon 710, depending on the model with 6GB of RAM, has a 12-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera for AI portrait shots. It has IR face unlock that scans 1024 points in your face to unlock the phone quickly.
It packs a 12-megapixel front camera with AI beautify feature. It has Jovi AI, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and packs a 3315mAh battery.
Vivo Z3 specifications
- 6.3-inch (1080 x 2280 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 670 ( 2 x 2GHz Kryo 360 (performance) + 6 x 1.7GHz Kryo 360 (efficiency)) 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 615 GPU / Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 12MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, IR face unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 155.97 × 75.63 × 8.1mm; Weight: 163.7g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3315mAh (typical) battery
The Vivo Z3 comes in Aurora Blue, Midnight Black and Pink colors, is priced at 1598 yuan (US$ 230 / Rs. 16,980 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, Snapdragon 670 version, the 6GB RAM, 64GB storage and Snapdragon 710 version costs 1898 yuan (US$ 274 / Rs. 20,170 approx.), and the top-end 6GB RAM, 128GB and Snapdragon 710 version is priced at 2298 yuan (US$ 331 / Rs. 24,420 approx.). It is available for order and will go on sale in China from November 1st.