Xiaomi has released two new video teasers for the Mi 8 Youth Edition. This reveals Blue with Purple and Twilight Gold gradient colors with glass back.
Xiaomi introduced the Mi 8, Mi 8 Explorer Edition and the Mi 8 SE in China back in May, now the company has sent out invites for the launch of a new smartphone in Chengdu, China on September 19th where it is expected to introduce the Mi 8 Youth Edition. The invite has the number ‘8’ and the other image has a smartphone with dual rear cameras arranged vertically.
Xiaomi smartphone with the model number M1808D2TE got certified by TENAA in China a few days back, so this could be the smartphone. This reveals a display with a notch and minimal bezels, a metal frame, and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Xiaomi Mi 8 Youth Edition (M1808D2TE) rumored specifications
- 6.26-inch (2280×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage, 6GB RAM with 64GB storage, 4GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP secondary camera
- 24MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.4×75.8×7.5mm; Weight: 169g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3250mAh battery with fast charging
The Xiaomi Mi 8 Youth Edition is expected to come in Black, Rose Gold, Gold, White, Blue, Red, Gray, Silver, Green, Blue-Violet gradient, Purple-Gold gradient colors. We should know the price when it goes official next Wednesday.