Meizu introduced the 6T smartphone in China recently, now a new smartphone with a model number M816Q has been certified by TENAA in China, which could be launched as the M8 Lite. This reveals a similar 5.7-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass screen with 18:9 aspect ratio, but it will be powered by a 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor, run Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Flyme OS on top, feature a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
Based on the images, it will come with a poly-carbonate body, fingerprint sensor below the camera and pack a 3100mAh battery.
Meizu M8 Lite rumored specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 3GB, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Flyme OS
- Dual SIM
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:148.09×73.0×8.4mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3100mAh battery
The Meizu M8 Lite is expected to come in Black and White colors. We should know the launch date soon.