Meizu just announced 6T, its latest budget smartphone an event in China, as it had promised. It packs a 5.7-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass screen with 18:9 aspect ratio, is powered by a 1.5 GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6750 processor and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Flyme OS on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX278 RGBW sensor, LED flash, along with a 2-megapixel secondary rear camera to capture depth information for portrait shots and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has a hybrid SIM slot that lets you use the second slot as a microSD slot when required, comes with 4G VoLTE, fingerprint sensor on the back, polycarbonate body and packs a 3200mAh battery.
Meizu 6T specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display, 450 nits brightness
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Flyme OS 6.2
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX278 RGBW sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:152.3×73×8.4mm; Weight: 145g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3300mAh battery
The Meizu 6T comes in Black, Gold and Red colors, is priced at 799 yuan (US$ 124 / Rs. 8,460 approx.) for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version, 999 yuan(US$ 155 / Rs. 10,570 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs 1099 yuan (US$ 171 / Rs. 11,630 approx.). It is now available for order and goes on sale in China from June 1st.