OPPO has finally sent out invites for the launch of its new F9 Pro smartphone in India on August 21st. Complete specifications of the OPPO F9 went official in Vietnam earlier this week where the phone will launch on August 15th. The F9 will launch as the F9 Pro in India, and it is the successor of OPPO F7 which was launched back in March this year.
OPPO F9 Pro specifications
- 6.3-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal memory, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.85 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, AI, Sony IMX576 sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 156.7x74x7.9mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3500mAh battery with VOOC Flash charge fast charging
The OPPO F9 Pro will come in Sunrise Red, Twilight Blue and Starry Purple colors with a radiant design. We should know the price of the smartphone when it is launched later this month.