Xiaomi is all set to introduce the Mi Pad 4 along with the Redmi 6 Pro smartphone on June 25th. Yesterday the company teased the Redmi 6 Pro smartphone in several images, and the specifications were revealed as well. It already confirmed 8-inch display and Snapdragon 660 with smart game acceleration feature for the Mi Pad 4, today the company has confirmed that it will have AI Face unlock.
Press images of the tablet have also surfaced that shows the tablet’s 16:10 aspect ratio display, even though earlier rumors said that it will feature an 18:9 screen.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 rumored specifications
- 8-inch (1920 x 1200 pixels) FHD+ display with 16:10 aspect ratio
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, OV13855 sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, Samsung S5K5E8 sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery
The Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 is rumored to cost 1499 yuan (US$ 230 / Rs. 15,625 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB WiFi version and the 4G version with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage is said to cost 1999 yuan (US$ 307 / Rs. 20,840 approx.). We should know if this is true, when the tablet goes official on Monday.