Meizu has silently launched M6, its latest budget smartphone and the successor of last year’s M5 in India. It packs a 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass screen, is powered by a 1.5 GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6750 processor and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat)-based FlymeOS 6 on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with 4-color RGBW flash and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has a polycarbonate body with a metal frame and metallic lines, features a mTouch fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button that can unlock the phone in 0.2 seconds, comes with 4G VoLTE support and packs a 3070mAh battery.
Meizu M6 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display, 1000: 1 contrast ratio, 450 nits brightness
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Flyme OS 6.0
- 13MP rear camera with 4-color RGBW flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- Dimensions: 148.2 x 72.8 x 8.3mm; Weight: 143g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 3070mAh battery
The Meizu M6 comes only in Black color in 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version and is available exclusively from Amazon.in.