Xiaomi is all set to introduce the Redmi 6 Pro smartphone on June 25th, now the company has teased the smartphone in several images. A Chinese website has also shared unboxing images of the smartphone and also confirms that the 12-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX486 along with a secondary Samsung S5K5E8 sensor for AI portrait shots, same as the Redmi 6,. The company already confirmed Snapdragon 625 SoC and a 4000mAh battery for the smartphone in the teaser.
The phone will come in five colors – Rose Gold, Gold, Blue, Black and Red. It also has an infrared sensor on the top.
It will have a dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots. Even though the site mentions 4GB RAM and 64GB storage version, it is also expected to come in 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version, similar to the Redmi 6.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro specifications
- 5.84-inch (2280×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX486 sensor, 1.25um pixel size, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 5MP camera with Samsung S5K5E8 sensor, 1.12um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 149.33×71.68×8.75mm; Weight: 178g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery
The smartphone is expected to start at 999 yuan (US$ 156 / Rs. 10,520 approx.). We should know the price of the top-end version and also more details about the Mi Pad 4 that will be introduced along with this smartphone on Monday.