Update: After a teaser OPPO has confirmed that the Find X will have a 93.8% screen-to-body ratio, which should be the highest on a smartphone till date. New images that have surfaced clearly shows unique slider design to hide both the front and rear cameras.
— Ben Geskin (@VenyaGeskin1) June 17, 2018
Earlier: OPPO is all set to introduce its flagship Find X smartphone on June 19th at an event in Paris. The specifications of the smartphones were already revealed, however the design of the smartphone was a mystery, but not anymore. A promo on CTV has revealed the design of the smartphone with no bezels on three sides and minimal bezel on the bottom, similar to the Vivo NEX that was introduced earlier this week. This doesn’t reveal the front camera, so there are chances for a pop-up camera like the NEX.
It also reveals an unique design that reveals a curved back and rear cameras. OPPO has officially confirmed that the phone will have over 90% screen-to-body ratio, and the image that shows the phone from the side reveals near bezel-less screen.
OPPO Find X (PAFM00 / PAFT00) rumored specifications
- 6.3-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ColorOS
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP rear camera
- 25MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.7 × 74.3 × 9.4mm; Weight: 186g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3645mAh battery with VOOC fast charging
OPPO already confirmed that the phone will have dual rear cameras with 5X optical zoom that uses a periscope structure to divert light 90-degrees through prism into a hidden telephoto lens and will include Super VOOC Flash Charge technology that can fully charge a 2500mAh battery within 15 minutes. We should know all the details when the phone goes official in a couple of days.