Garmin has introduce vivoactive 3 Music, its new GPS-enabled smartwatch with integrated Music support that lets you store up to 500 songs by downloading offline music playlists from select music streaming services like Deezer (coming soon), iHeartRadio, or transfer music from a computer directly. It has the same fitness features that was introduced with the vivoactive 3 as well as Garmin Pay, contactless payment solution.
Garmin vivoactive 3 Music features and specifications
- 1.2-inch (240 x 240 pixels) full-color Garmin Chroma sunlight-visible Display, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Dimensions: 43.1 x 43.1 x 13.6 mm; Weight: 39g
- Water resistant (5 ATM)
- Compatible with Android and iPhone
- Step counter, Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep) , Calories burned, Floors climbed , Distance traveled, Intensity minutes , TrueUp , Move IQ
- Music Storage: up to 500 songs
- More than 15 pre-loaded GPS and indoor sports apps – Strength Training, Cardio Training, Elliptical Training, Stair Stepping, Floor Climbing, Indoor Rowing and Yoga, Cardio workouts, Strength workouts , Automatic rep counting
- Sensors: GPS / GLONASS , Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor , Barometric altimeter, Compass, Accelerometer , Thermometer
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode;5 hours in GPS mode with music; up to 13 hours with GPS mode and without Music
The vivoactive 3 Music comes with a black silicone 20mm band, costs $299.99 (Rs. 20,265 approx.), and is already available in the U.S.. Bands in different sizes are available for purchase separately for $29.99.