Samsung has introduced 2018 editions of Galaxy J3 and Galaxy J7 smartphones in the U.S. The phones come with 5-inch and 5.5-inch HD displays, respectively. The J3 comes with an 8-megapixel rear camera with f/1.9 aperture and a 5-megapixel front camera. The company did not reveal any other specifications of the smartphone, but a recent Geekbench listing reveals that the phone will be powered by Quad-Core Exynos 7570 14nm SoC with 2GB RAM, but the battery capacity is still a mystery.
The new Galaxy J7 will feature a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/1.7 aperture and the front camera also has a 13-megapixel sensor with f/1.9 aperture. Other specifications are not available yet.
Samsung Galaxy J3 (2018) specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Exynos 7570 14nm processor with Mali-T720 MP1
- 2GB RAM, 16GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
The Galaxy J3 (2018) and Galaxy J7 (2018) will be available in the U.S. starting early June, says Samsung. Back in March @evleaks said that the Galaxy J3 (SM-J337A) and Galaxy J7 (SM-J337V) will head to Verizon as the Samsung Galaxy J7 Aero and Samsung Galaxy J3 Eclipse 2, respectively. We should wait for few more days to find out all the details, including the price.