Motorola Moto Z3 Play is not shying away from staying in the news, thanks to the numerous leaks and rumors, we already know most of the details of the phone that is there to know. Just yesterday, we have seen the renders of the Z-series flagship along with a new 5G Moto Mod and today fresh renders of the phone again surfaced the internet.
This time around we get to see the phone in its full glory including minute details like an extra button apart from regular power, volume rockers. This brand new extra button present on the left side of the device is expected to accommodate a press-hold button to speak Google Assistant/Moto Actions or a mute button seen on the iPhones and OnePlus. The rear of the phone seems to have glass build and 16-pin connector to connect Moto mods.
The fingerprint sensor is being moved to side from front to accommodate an 18:9 full-screen display. Down below the front panel is where you find the Moto branding along with two microphones. It looks like all first-generation Moto Mods will be compatible with the latest-generation Moto Z3 Play. Weirdly enough, the clock widget on the Moto Z3 Play shows April 3rd date which happens to be two months from the scheduled launch date; June 6th.
Moto Z3 Play rumored specifications
- 6.1-inch (1080 x 2160 pixels) Full HD+ display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM with 32GB / 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Single / Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, secondary 8MP rear camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Water repellent nano-coating
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.23 x 76.7mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Turbocharging
We should be knowing the pricing, availability and more details once the device goes official next week.