Vietnam-based Mobiistar has forayed into the Indian market with the XQ Dual, a selfie-focused smartphone. It has a 5.5-inch 1080p display, is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 Mobile Platform with 3GB of RAM and runs Android 7.1 (Nougat). The main highlight of the smartphone is its 13-megapixel front camera and an 8-megapixel secondary front camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens for group selfies and face beatuty. There is also an LED flash on the front to capture selfies even in low lighting conditions.
The phone has a 13-megapixel camera on the back with dual-tone LED flash. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back, comes with hybrid dual SIM support and packs a 3000mAh battery.
Mobiistar XQ Dual specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Asahi Dragontrail 2.5D Glass display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 13 MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash, secondary 8MP front camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 154.3×76.6×7.9mm; Weight: 160g
- 4G VoLTE, ViLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB OTG
- 3000mAh battery
The Mobiistar XQ Dual comes in Black and Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 7999 and will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting from May 30th. The company says it will have 1000 service centers across India from Day 1. It comes with an offer from Flipkart that lets you exchange any smartphone for Rs. 1000 discount and complete mobile protection at Rs. 99 and Rs. 2200 cashback for Reliance Jio customers. Specifications of the phone look good on paper. We will bring you the complete review of the smartphone soon.